Ten things every TKC Business major understands
1. Taking “business casual” way too seriously.
2. Worrying about whether you are or are not a Level 5 leader.
3. Owning 250+ business cards, despite the fact that you’re still a student.
4. Sprinting to Professor Walker’s class. Because on-time is not on-time.
5. A discrete selfie next to the stock exchange.
7. (a.) Feeling like a lost puppy in Calculus.
7. (b.) …and in Corporate Finance.
8. Constantly blogging about yourself in Marketing.
9. Being obsessed with Professor Fotopulous in PMO.
10. Going to the Business Majors meeting (Thursday, Oct. 30 in the City Room).
Photo credit (all): Lucinda Sweazey
Contributors: Robert DeWitt, Stephen Berry, Jonathan Lile, Nicholas Willike, Breanna Duffy, Kelli O’Donnell, Schuyler Wolf, Alex Ellis, Mary Losiak, Josh Chiang, Jessie Schnoebelen, Seth Parks, Maxine Fileta, Professor Brian Brenberg